Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Many thanks!

Many thanks to the Taylor family for a great photoshoot on Saturday! Images are in the post processing stage and should be available for viewing soon.
On another note; we currently have 7 families signed up for the momstown photoshoot day on June 19th! Not sure how I am supposed to get that many done in the one day but will either have to make it work or reduce the number of sessions for the day. Entries; however, are now closed and I will not be accepting any more requests for that day.
My camera had to go in for repairs today! The hotshoe is loose so I am having it replaced and going to have the auto focus checked as it has been acting up. Also going to get a full cleaning while they have it. I was informed that it could be anywhere from 2-6 weeks and even up to 8 max! Asked them to put a rush on it so that I have it back in time for June 19th! Otherwise, I'm sorry to have to announce, that we may need to postpone the momstown sessions!
Well until next time - Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment