Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

New online course!

So it looks like the course that I wanted to take through Sir Sandford is not going to be offered again until at least this fall :(
That's alright though :) because thanks to Amy Simmons, a Photographer in the Toronto are who refered me to a site she uses, I am now taking an online course to better understand and put into practice skills for better exposure! The course is free, although you do have to purchase the book 'Understanding Exposure - Revised Edition' by Bryan Peterson in order to follow along with the lessons and participate in the activities. Once you complete an course level, you simply upload your results and post them to the site for review and critique by the professionals offering their services to the rest of us!
I purchased the book today for $31.50 at Chapters and am excited to get started! Will let you know how I make out as I progress through!
On another note; Savannah Davidia Grace Taylor was born two weeks ago tomorrow (May 1st) to the Taylor family and I am happy to be doing a family photoshoot with them tomorrow! Wish me luck! ;)
Until next time...Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment